Cricut Forum UK Thread - Storybook Border

Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Another challenge on the UK thread of the Cricut forum is to use this border. I always find these cuts difficult to use, don’t know why really as they are so pretty. Critical of my own work, I prefer the first card to the second, I love the pink and cream together, lovely soft colours.
Pink Border
UK Challenge 5
Materials used – White and pink card blanks, Assorted cardstock and papers, Cricut and Storybook, Cuttlebug and Divine Swirls embossing folder, Mini heart punch, Fiskars Sentiments border punch, Pink Versamagic chalk ink, Half Pearls, Heart stamp, Papermania Sentiment clear stamp, Felt brad and Gems.

1 comment:

  1. both cards are fab kerry:) love the cream and pink!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx