Cricut Forum UK Thread - Red Car

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

I’m amazed that after my run my legs didn’t ache at all, must be fitter than I thought!!

Love this little red car and it would be great for Fathers Day or a birthday.

Red Car

Materials used – White square card blank, Assorted card and paper scraps, Cricut plus Everyday Paperdolls, Cuttlebug plus Happy Birthday embossing folder, Versamagic blue chalk ink, Black gel pen, Alphabet and Woodware sentiment stamps, Corner rounder, Buttons, Fibres and Faux Brads.

3 comments:

  1. what a cute little car, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card very cute car
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little car! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx