Aunty Vi’s 90th

Tuesday, 15 June 2010

We are off to visit my hubbies Aunty Vi  today for her 90th birthday tea. I wanted to make her something vintage looking and really wanted to have a go at making these flowers over at Creations with Christina. I used chalk ink spritzed with a little water and large half pearls instead as I didn’t have what Christina used. I was really pleased how they turned out. Have a go as they are great fun to make.

Aunty Vi
Aunty Vi Closeup
Aunty Vi Flower

Materials used – Cream cardstock, Cricut plus Wild Card, George and Basic Shapes and Paisley cartridges ,K&Co Roam Mat pad, Versamagic red chalk ink, Woodware Sentiments clear stamps, Rub-ons, Half Pearls and Lace ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx