Fabric Flowers

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

I was given some gorgeous scraps of fabric made by Basic Grey. I didn’t even know that Basic Grey made fabric until I started my job at the craft shop. The first card is completely made with fabric, apart from the button and I stamped the sentiment straight onto the fabric at the bottom. With the second card I made some simple little flowers and just popped brads in the centres. I stiffened the fabric first with Vilene before running it through my Cuttlebug. It’s fun making your own embellishments.
Fabric Card 2
Fabric Card 3 
Materials used – Cream square card blanks, Basic Grey fabric and papers, Cuttlebug plus flower dies, Woodware sentiments clear stamps, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Versamagic pink chalk ink, Pink brushmarker, Brads, Ribbon and Button.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love making flowers. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are just adorable, what cute fabric x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx