Polkadoodles Challenge 23 – Nursery Rhyme

Friday, 11 June 2010

I chose Incy Wincy Spider for my Nursery Rhyme and used papers from Not for Girls and the Halloween download. I distressed the edges of the paper, drew a very bad drainpipe for the spider to climb up!! and added googly eyes.

Challenge 23
Challenge 23 Closeup

Materials used – White square card blank, Papers and elements from Not for Girls CD and the Halloween download, Grey cardstock, Alphabet stamps, Versamagic black chalk ink, Black brushmarker, White gel pen, Fibre and Googly eyes.

4 comments:

  1. well i think its a fab drainpipe kerry and i love the card!!!! it is so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with that drain pipe!! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, just annoyed at myself for not thinking of it, lol.

    Luv Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the challenge Kerry - love it! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx