Bye Bye Polkadoodles

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

I’ve just got back from a fab holiday in the Loire. What a beautiful place, so relaxing and peaceful. We cycled along the river, had picnics, visited the museum at Le Mans and visited the beautiful gardens at Chateaux Villandry. There was not a weed to be seen. Our gite was great too and completely surrounded by fields of sunflowers, sweetcorn and hay.
Gardens at Vallandry (3)
Chateaux Villandry
Gardens at Vallandry (4)
I’m a bit sad, but I decided to leave the Polkadoodles team this week. I felt it was time to move on and concentrate more on my own projects. I’ve had a great time with the team and enjoyed playing with Nicky's great products which I will continue to use.
On Saturday I'm going to be doing my first ever card making class at the Eternal Maker for a ladies birthday party and  I'm going to show them some stamping and masking techniques. I feel a bit nervous about it but excited at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. i am sure pokadoodles will miss you oodles hun. your photo's are absoloutely gorgeous, what a wonderful place to explore. hope your class is fab tomorrow hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx