My First Class

Saturday, 24 July 2010

Oh my goodness, was I nervous today. I took my very first card making class. I “entertained” 9 lovely ladies, one who was celebrating her birthday and had invited her friends, (some who had never made a card before) along for a crafty morning. I felt as nervous as when I took my GCSE French oral exam, but once I got going I was OK, I relaxed into it. I had prepared 2 card samples for the ladies to have a go at, but the time just flew by and we only managed one card plus a couple of quick tutorials, one on masking using stamps and the other on heat embossing.  The ladies came up with fantastic creations and we all had a great time. I took this photo at the end after confessing it was my first class and the greatest compliment was them saying it didn’t show. That made my day.

My First Class 24th July 2010

2 comments:

  1. well hun you must of done a superb job as they all look so happy, i am so pleased for you, big hugs lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are brave and well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx