Polkadoodles Challenge 26 - Decoration

Friday, 2 July 2010

Why have I bought bags of these at Christmas when they are so easy to make. I found the instructions on this fab blog. You can adjust the sizes of the strips of paper to make different sized bows. There are so many great ideas on the blog using recycled paper and fabric. I’m definitely going to be trying out more of the tutorials.

 Challenge 26
Challenge 26 Closeup

Materials used – Papers and sentiment from Paper Boutique II – Creative Christmas CD, Silver Promarker, Silver string and gems.

2 comments:

  1. oh my word I love it!!! so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kerry and I must have a look to see how it's made.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx