Using up Ribbon

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

I saw this technique online and thought what a lovely way to use up ribbon and a perfect card for my first card class as it’s easy to make. We’ve probably all got loads of scraps that we don’t know what to do with, or they are too small to make into bows. This uses all those little pieces up and looks really effective too. You can make the window any shape you like. I used a Cuttlebug die for the leaf plus an extra one to mount on top. Great mans card as well.

Ribbon Leaf

Materials used – Bazzill card stock, Cuttlebug plus leaf die, Bo Bunny – Roughin It In The Leaves paper, Versamagic brown chalk ink, Woodware sentiment stamps, String and Ribbon Scraps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx