Little Tags

Saturday, 21 August 2010

I always seem to end up with loads of strips of card leftover when I cut out my card blanks, so decided to turn them into gift tags. They could also be used for mini cards as well. Used the lovely papers from October Afternoons Ducks in a Row paper pad – soooo cute.

Tags

Materials used – Kraft and white cardstock, October Afternoon – Ducks in a Row paper pad, Hero Arts Blossoms stamp, Hobby Arts sentiment stamp, Toga alphabet stickers, Candle, heart and balloon punches, EK Success border punch, Corner rounder, Black and yellow chalk ink, Buttons and Fibres.

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! It would be perfect to put on a gift or bottle of wine, etc.

    Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I also meant to tell you that the things you did were very nice also.

    dj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx