What’s on my Workdesk Wednesday

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Honestly, I had moved everything back into the study, but I seem to have migrated back to the dining room again and again managed to bury the dinner mats!! A colleague at work asked me to make some wedding invitation samples, which she could copy or change as she’s more of a sewer than a card maker. The bridesmaids are wearing green, so plumped for a dark olive green just for the sample, but it turns out they are wearing a much light shade!!

Thanks for your comments – I wasn’t very clear. I’m not making the invites, just creating some samples for my friend to show the bride and then my friend will be making the invites!!

WOYWW

10 comments:

  1. What pretty cards. I'm sure she will get inspiration from those.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are lush - i love the colour green in any shade

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely cards thanks for the peek
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterfly cards, gorgeous! Have a great woyww
    sorry I'm late!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sample cards, hope the future bride loves them,
    joZarty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards, if I was her I would have a hard time deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are very pretty - i especially like the one with the two hearts on..Happy belated WOYWW..trying hard to make it round!! Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. As long as you haven't made them all, the color can be changed pretty easily. Had to laugh, though. She could have mentioned the word "pastel" in passing (grin). Happy belated WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, you've been busy.

    Happy Creating.....sorry i'm a little late!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx