What’s on your Workdesk Wednesday – a day late

Thursday, 30 September 2010

Sorry this is a day late but my Wednesday just disappeared. I’ve been having a go at making simple homemade embellishments using paper, felt, buttons and twine. I’ve been limited to the colours of felt I have, but we sell scrap bags of felt at work with lots of different colours, so I will be buying one of these today. My desk looks really tidy, but I can assure you it’s not. Isn’t it great that you can crop a photo :)

WOYWW5

11 comments:

  1. Yup, I know what you mean about cropping- it's my best friend! But honestly, your desk really looks neat, cropped or not! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything with buttons looks great to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I just want to see the rest of your desk, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flowers. Looks like they were fun to make!
    Sue xx 15

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flowers. Looks like they were fun to make!
    Sue xx 15

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab flowers, fun making your own, tidy desk you have. nnalorac.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better late than never - go on...show us the mess - we love it. Good to be making your own flowers - like to make my own embellishments too. Thanks for sharing.


    Sarah (sasa 27)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little flowers! Yup! I love cropping too :)

    Katie (83)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little embellies, you're lucky to buy the offcuts so cheap too.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty colours in the work you have done already, and nice to think that you can expand your stash as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I'm so late getting here. I'm even later than you because it's almost time for the next WOYWW. These felt and paper embellies/flowers are gorgeous. I may have to try some myself. Happy really belated WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx