A Card for my Sister

Sunday, 3 October 2010

Oh, how exciting, I won the September challenge over at Funky Hand so I have 2 CD’s on there way to me, can’t wait to have a play. Thank you Anice.

When I saw this image, I knew it would be perfect for my sister. I little Promarker colouring (still practising!!), a bit of fluffy stuff and a button to finish it off.

Dibs Birthday

Materials used –Square white card blank, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row paper pad, Promarkers, Papermania Chic Party clear stamps, Alphabet clear stamp set, Versamagic brown chalk ink, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Fibre and buttons.

1 comment:

  1. This card is lovely & includes my favourite thing - buttons. Mind you, I am biased as I'm the sister who received it! Great card Kez xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx