Cuttlebug Spot – Boo

Monday, 18 October 2010

Can’t believe we are on week 3 already. Nildas challenge this week is to create a Halloween project or card. Now Halloween is not my thing at all so to create 2 Halloween projects in 2 weeks is a lot for me. I’ve used quite a few folders and dies on my card and you can see the embossing this week :)

Boo

Materials used – Black square card blank, White, black, green, orange and brown card stock, Cricut plus Create a Critter and Paper Doll Dress Up, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots, Forest Branches, Distressed Stripes embossing folders and Olivia Alphabet and Spring Floral dies, Quickutz Polka Dots embossing folder, Sizzix Dress-up Faces rub-ons, Versamagic black chalk ink and a Black pen.

13 comments:

  1. awww kerry that is so cute and your new profile piccy is swit swoo hun!!! huge hugs Lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Kerry, I know how hard it was, like it was for me! Luckily this is all behind us now! Hopefully we can now be happy about the next projects! LOL,but we do have the best months of the year I think! Thanksgiving (we don't have that in the Netherlands either, but still, who doesn't like Turkey)and Autumn and Christmas! So.......

    Did you have a nice weekend?

    love Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card! love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you did the grass! And the ghost is scary cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card - love your cute ghost!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card kerri...love all the embossing you did. such a cute ghost too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Kerry! I love the way you did the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally understand how you feel Kerry! I am not big on Halloween either, and I am soooo excited that this is all going to be a thing of the past. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kerry, I think you have come up with a spooktacular project. Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this card! I want that folder you used on the background (big dots). You did a great job as usual! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun, fun, FUN!!! Sure looks like you Love Halloween to me. Too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love all the embossing. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your project and all the embossing..great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx