Cuttlebug Spot – Fall

Monday, 25 October 2010

Not much has happened here this week but I really am trying hard not to buy anything crafty with Christmas coming up, but there are lots of things on my wish list. I’d love some more stamps, especially Hero Arts. They are just great to use.

Here’s my Fall card for this weeks Cuttlebug challenge. I love these little leaves so I’ve used them again this week. Check out the other great designs at the Cuttlebug Spot  and it would be great to see what you come up with.

Fall 2

Materials used – White square card blank, Assorted cardstock and paper, Cricut plus Create a Critter and Mini Monograms, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots, Spots and Dots Embossing Folders and Spring Floral die, Hobby Arts General Greetings, Versamagic blue and pumpkin chalk ink, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Brown pen, Ribbon, Button and Twine.

12 comments:

  1. oh have lots on my wish list too hun he he,but really love this card that stamp is so effective,really love how you have embossed it,great detail love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgious Kerry!! Nilda didn't get my entry strange enough, hopefully you will check out mine, it's on my blog! Hope you are ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! Love the colors and your embossing. Hope you have a wonderful week! Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this ard Kerry it'so pretty I love the polka dot paper and those leaves are gorgeous. Wonderful design!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - love those little leaves!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very clever...love it! it is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kerry I totally adore the colors in this card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kerry, what a sweet and adorable card! I love those little leaves, an that umbrella is just too cute. Awesome take on the challenge my friend. I love it!

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a darling idea, Kerry! Love that it's raining leaves. Might be scraplifting this one. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card says fall to me. We've had some rain here in CA... and today some wind... so your card just speaks the season for me. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a nice Fall card....love the leaves falling on the umbrella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx