Cuttlebug Spot – Halloween Treat Box

Monday, 11 October 2010

My week at work didn’t get off to a good start – I managed to delete all the products from the website for the shop where I work. A website without things to buy, is not good. What a nightmare!! Thank goodness for backups, so all is now restored.

Here’s my treat box for the Cuttlebug Spot, but it doesn’t look as though I’ve used the Cuttlebug at all, but I have - honest. Black cardstock is not easy to photograph but it has been embossed with the Forest Branches folder to make the container have a tree bark effect with the web on top. I also embossed the web with the Swiss Dots folder.The spiders have been embossed too. I’ll keep things lighter for my next project.

Halloween Treat Box (1)
Halloween Treat Box (2)

Materials used – Black, orange and purple cardstock, Cricut plus Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and Doodlecharms, Cuttlebug plus Forest Branches and Swiss Dots embossing folders, Googly eyes, Wire, Fibres, Versamagic black chalk ink and Yummy sweets.

9 comments:

  1. great container and i can definately see the embossing.. spookyicious for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab project - love the cute spiders!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am flabbergasted! This is soooo beautiful! So sorry to hear you had a scary start...could it have been because Halloween is coming? Tiediediedie (Twilight Zone)luckily you got it fixed! I would love to have the brances folder, what does it look like?

    Love Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab projet Kerry I had the same trouble with the photo of mine couldn't see the embosssing! I can see your embossing on your gorgeous spiders! Love them on those wire springs!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them very much too and how clever to pop some with wires...nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very kool treat container...I love it...may have to scraplift it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You poor thing! You deserve a treat after your scare at work! This is just adorable! Love the shape and little spiders. Looks like some yummy treats,too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a scary bunch of treats! Love this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx