Three Daisies

Saturday, 9 October 2010

Another “using up what I have” card. Marthas daisies have been laying in a drawer for a while, so I dragged them out and used them to make this card. The petals look so realistic and add a ray of sunshine to an October day.

3 Daisies

Materials used – A6 white card blank, White and blue cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness paper pad, Hero Arts Border stamps, Dovecraft Sent with Love sentiment stamps, Martha Stewart Daisies, Versamagic brown chalk ink, Button and Fibre.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry, what a great idea! I am working on an idea for Xmas and it was given to me by using daisies as well a long long time ago. When the time is right I will show you!!
    Did you finish your container? Hope so,had some computerissues, so next week I will mail you again!!!
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet. Im feeling inspired. I think tomorrow Ill have to make a daisy card. thx xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx