Cuttlebug Spot – Table Decorations

Tuesday, 9 November 2010

It’s lovely to have a glass of wine at Christmas, so I’ve made a wine cooler to put it in. Just realised I’ve popped in a mulled wine, which is normally served hot, so I’ll need to pop in a Rosé or white once it’s been drunk Smile

Table Decoration 2

Materials used – Kraft, white, black and red cardstock, Cricut plus Doodlecharms, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots, Divine Swirls and Candy Cane embossing folders, Quickutz Polka Dots embossing folder, Olivia alphabet dies,Polkadoodles Christmas stamps, Hero Arts Polka Dot background stamp, White embossing powder, Stickles,  Ribbon, Brad, Cotton wool and a bottle of wine.

4 comments:

  1. Clever!!!! And also a good idea to give to your hostess! But tell me what happened to Santa's moustache?? Did he burn it while heating up this Mulled Wine?? (what is that? is it like Glühwein??)

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!! Can't wait to see what you have made for the hop!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he burnt it on his cigar :) Mulled wine is like Glühwein, full of cinnamon and spices and lovely served hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh its co cute kerry, love his little beard. hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx