Make and Takes

Thursday, 11 November 2010

We are having a Make and Take day in December where I work, and I’ve been asked to create some things to make. I’ve only used items that we sell in the shop and I set myself a challenge only to use one type of patterned paper – Crate Paper North Pole Pine. I made 4 items, 3 are below, including a Christmas card, Hot chocolate pouch, a bow and a card with chocolate figures in a pocket on the front. I made the chocolate figure cards last year and they were really popular and great fun for children. The pouch would be ideal for stocking fillers or for a small gift.

Christmas CardHot Chocolate Pouch 2

Chocolate Card

Materials used – Crate Paper North Pole Pine paper, Woodware Christmas Rounds clear stamps, Versamagic brown, green and red chalk ink, Watermark ink, Clear and white embossing powder, Brown gel pen, Stickles, Ribbon, Buttons, Twine and yummy chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. cool....i love those pouches too not to mention the cadbury chocolate ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx