Cuttlebug Spot - Christmas Card

Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Not much has happened here, just been trying to get my Christmas cards done. And talking of Christmas it's coming up really fast. Still got loads of shopping and wrapping to do. I don't seem to be so organised this year. Anyway, Nilda's challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot was to create a Christmas card using your favourite embossing technique. I don't have a particular favourite, but I do love to emboss straight onto the card blank, which I've done here. Aren't these reindeer so cute. Come on over and join in, you could win a $20 Custom Crops voucher.

Christmas Card

Materials used - White square card blank, Cricut plus Create a Critter, Cuttlebug plus Quickutz Polka Dots embossing folder and Cuttlebug Snowflake die, Assorted card and paper, Glitter, White and brown gel pens, Versamagic brown chalk ink, Papermania Christmas clear stamp, Buttons and Twine.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, this reindeer is 'so cute'. I love this embossing folder too and hoe youve added some sparkle in parts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. kerry...i immediately felt in love with Rudolph, lol. love your sketch for the card and it is just a beautiful card. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card, Kerry! Love the sweet deer and I've just started trying to emboss the card front directly. It's a cool effect, but I usually make my cards bigger than A2 size. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun design. Love your little reindeer. I don't often emboss the card front but it looks like it's a great technique! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too too stinkin cute. Some cards just give me a warm feeling and this is one of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kerry this is just the cutest card! Love the little reindeer, I'm on the fence about this cart but I think you've just convinced me I need it!!
    Beautiful background and embossing and the snowflakes are a perfect touch. Love this!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...this is so sweet...the reindeer is adorable!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kerry, yes Rudolph is just too stinkin' cute! Love the clean lines, they really show off the main attraction, that adorable little reindeer. I hear ya, Christmas will be here before we know it. Have a great rest of the week.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Kerry. Love how you have brought the whole concept together. And Rudi looks great taking centre stage on your project. TFS. Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable! And a wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx