Happy Christmas everyone

Saturday, 25 December 2010

A very Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you all have a great day with your families and Santa is good to you. I'm spending Christmas with my lovely hubby and 2 boys. Boxing Day with my sister-in-law and her family. Then Monday I have all my family coming over. It's going to be a busy one.

I made this card for my husband, he loves, loves, loves skiing. Tried to match what he wears as closely as possible and yes, he really does have a hat with woolly plaits. We are off skiing in January (away for my birthday again), how fantastic.

Card for Roger
Materials used - Blue cardstock, Cricut plus Everyday Paper Dolls, Assorted card and paper, Sizzix rub-on faces, Papermania snowflake stamp, White embossing powder, Versamagic black chalk ink, Alphabet stamps, Wool, Stickles and Felt.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun filled card to warm a cold day. The hair is brilliant.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx