Cuttlebug Spot - Inspired by a Children's Game

Tuesday, 18 January 2011

I know there is a children's version of this game but it had to be grown-up Scrabble for me. I play this all the time, online on Facebook with my mum and sisters. It's great fun (my hubby would disagree), but we love it. Very competitive with a few expletives coming out when one of us gets a 7 letter word!!

Inspired by a Game
Materials used - White square card blank, Kraft, pink and blue cardstock, Cricut plus George, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots embossing folder and Present die, Papermania papers, Alphabet peel-offs, Black Sharpie, Black gel pen and Glitter.

5 comments:

  1. C-O-O-L!!!! Hi birthday girlie, did you have a nice ski holiday birtday????

    It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful what you made!! Really impressive (tripple letter word)I LOVE IT!!!!

    love
    Jannie, your DTM of the Cuttlebugspot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Great job, girly! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kerry..you rocked this challenge...I love love love your card...so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You nailed the colors perfectly! I love the whole idea... tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx