Cuttlebug Spot - Inspired by a Song

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

This blog post is winging it's way from the alps. We are currently in Meribel Mottaret having a great time.

Love, love Reggae and Ska music, so I choose the song Cherry Oh Baby by UB40 - you can watch it here. Hope you like my take on the challenge.

Inspired by a Song

Materials used - White square card blank, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row paper, Kraft, red and green cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Fruit and tags dies, Toga alphabet stickers, Versamagic blue, pink and green chalk ink, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, White gel pen, Ribbon and Brad. 

6 comments:

  1. This is so much fun hearing the inspiration songs. Your card is just perfect and I love those cherries! Gotta look for them. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am watching your take as I drink my "Red Red Wine" also sung by UB40 although written by Neil Daimond! And yes we have a connection!! I have mentioned Neil in my article as well, lol.
    It is gorgious Kerry and am so glad you are enjoying yourselves! I will be thinking of you on January 13th!!!

    Kiss
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I'm impressed that you can do that on vacation. Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that this challenge is really very enjoyable....it's so interesting to see everyone's take on the challenge. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - those cherries look good enough to eat!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx