Be my... Valentine

Friday, 4 February 2011

A simple Valentine card made with scraps from the Basic Grey Sugared paper pack. I'm determined not to buy any more paper packs until I've used some of the lovely papers I have. I have bought some new toys though - Stampin Ups Paper Piercing Mat Pack, which I've used on this card, X Cut Rome alphabet die, a Sizzix photo corner die and some mini Tim Holtz stamps. I'll be making and posting some cards soon, using my new goodies

Be my Valentine

Materials used - White square card blank, Basic Grey Sugared papers, Stampin Up paper piercing mat pack, Pandoro heart punch, Versamagic pink chalk ink, Making Memories rub-on and Ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx