Cuttlebug Spot - Gatefold Card

Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Continuing our theme of different card bases, this week we are featuring Gatefold cards. I've loads of these in my cupboard and never use them!! These papers from Cosmo Cricket are just great and I've teamed them up with this awesome stamp from Tim Holtz. I know I'll be buying more of his stamps, they are just awesome.

Gatefold Card
Gate Fold Closeup

Materials used - Gatefold card, Cuttlebug plus In Stitches embossing folder and Sizzix Buttons die, Tim Holtz Vogue stamp, Cosmo Cricut Material Girl papers, Memento Tuxedo black ink, Versamagic red chalk ink, Kraft cardstock and String.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Kerry, this is gorgious!!!! Very Jacky Kennedy!!! The stamp is absolutely fabulious! Love what you did with it!!!

    Love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage sewing theme and the embossing folder is perfect! Fabulous retro card. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - love how the embossing looks like stitching!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx