Cuttlebug Spot - Valentine Tri-fold Card

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Another first for me, a tri-fold card. So easy to make. Here' the tutorial, give it a go. Our theme was Valentine's Day so I used the lovely Cherub papers from Basic Grey plus one of my new embossing folders.
Trifold 1
Trifold Closeup 1


Trifold Closeup 2
Materials used - White and red card stock, Cuttlebug plus Sizzix Scallops and Lines embossing folder and Sizzix oval dies, Basic Grey Sugared papers, Hero Arts Hearts Trio stamps, Dovecraft clear stamps - set DCRS88, Heart punch, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, White gel pen, Half pearls and Ribbon.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Kerry! this is just GORGEOUS! Love your new folder too! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry, love we have the same take, same card! What amazing to see the difference, yours is very romantic as well, just love the angle paper! And the embossing folder!!! Where do you find those? My BFF has found hobbyheaven, only like 40 minutes from here...so I am saving up!!! hihihihi

    love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Valentine tri-fold! You have amazing detail. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beauty. these shape is very popular i see ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice card Kerry , now off to check out your tutorial x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is beautiful Kerry. Thanks for the tutorial link I just watched it and must give this a try!Love the papers and all the lovely detail, now off to see if I can find that embossing folder! I need it!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card... I love all the details. I just made my 1st tri-fold card. It was not as elegant as this. Thank You for the tutorial... I will have to try this next... fingers crossed!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kerri, this card is stunning! I love your attention to details and that embossing folder is awesome. Very elegantly done D/T sister.

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx