Let's Recycle

Saturday, 12 February 2011

I always amazes me the amount of magazines, cardboard, plastics, metal, newspapers etc that goes into the recycling bin. So it got me thinking - what cards can I make with all this free stuff? These old boxes were just about to be recycled, when I realised how pretty they were, so here's what a made with them. Everything is recycled apart from the card blank. The ribbon is from a toiletry gift set I got for Christmas and the button is from an old shirt.

Recycled
Old Boxes

Materials used - White square card blank, Cricut plus Create a Critter, Old gift boxes, Butterfly punch, Black pen, Ribbon and Button.

1 comment:

  1. I say go and recycle!! What a clever lady you are!!! I safe a lot of stuff but never thought of this!! Good idea!!!!

    Happy Valentine Day my friend XX

    love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx