Moxie Fab World - Paper Piecing

Monday, 28 February 2011

I went to Make-It at Farnborough on Friday with my mum and had a great day - apart from the banging headache I had when I got home. But I bought some goodies - clear stamp sets, brads, buttons and paper packs for £1 each, plus some vintage stamps which are just lovely.

I love paper piecing, so when I saw this challenge over at Moxie Fab World, I just had to join in. What's great about this technique, is it's perfect for using up scraps of paper.

Paper Piecing (2)

Materials used - Cream square card blank, Molly Bloom stamps (no idea of the name as they came free with Simply Cards and Papercraft), Basic Grey Archaic papers, EK Success Postage Stamp border punch,  Memento Tuxedo Black ink and String.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kerry! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx