WOYWW - Cupcakes

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

No tray to work on this week, I've managed to make room in the study. It's so lovely to have some space again. I found these really cute Papermania cupcake stamps yesterday. They really are small, only about 2cm square. Thought I'd have a go at some paper piecing with them. I wanted to pop a red cherry on the top but didn't have any half pearls in the right colour, so I've embossed some white ones with red glitter embossing powder. Just need to make them into a card now.

WOYWW8

7 comments:

  1. Love all the little cup cakes today :-)
    If you haven't been yet please pop over to our blog shop, leave us a comment and be in with the chance to win a crafter's apron.

    http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    Good luck.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya
    oh they look good enough to eat,,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(18)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little cupcakes but how do you emboss such tiny things as pearls?

    Hugs
    Brenda 103

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tip Kerry on the red cherries, I put it on my blog today as saw it on Brenda's comment page and wanted to save it as knew I would forget it so did post with it - hope you dont mind?
    Here you are:
    http://calligraphycards-shazinoz.blogspot.com/2011/02/great-tip-and-freebie.html
    Happy WOYWW and thanks for sharing,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cupcakes and great idea to change the colour to what you want with embossing ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky no.4

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool cupcakes. very relaxing task ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute cupcakes Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting by this week but life happens. Vickie #148

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx