Cuttlebug Spot - Charms

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Wow, another week has flown by, where does it go. Our theme of embellishments continues with charms. Again, I chose to make my own, so popped down to my local craft store to buy some findings and beads. So easy to do, just need a pair of pliers to round the top of the Head Pin to hold the beads in place. I used a template from Creativity magazine for the teapot, with a ribbon around the top to hang my charm.

Charms
Materials used - White square scallop card blank, Cuttlebug plus Craft Concepts In Stitches embossing folder and Fruits and Tags die, I think the paper is Hot off the Press - had it for ages, Molly Bloom sentiment stamp, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versamagic blue chalk ink, Teapot template, EK Success Open Scallop border punch, Beads, Findings, Ribbon, Button and Half Pearls

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card all quaint and chintzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Kerry, I love the cool colours and your handmade charm is gorgeous!
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovley clean and pretty looking card kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry, this is my cup of tea! It is gorgious!
    Well done girlie!XX

    love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such pretty papers. Love that folder, too and your charm is gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kerry, such an elegant card! Lovely colors and fun pattern. Did you make your charm. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Kerry - love your beaded charm!
    So sorry for not getting round to visit you last week...am having a stupidly busy time at work at the moment!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx