Cuttlebug Spot - Oh so Soft - Felt

Tuesday, 29 March 2011

My card this week is entirely made from felt, except for the card blank, had a try, but it wouldn't stand up - only kidding :) Everything was either cut using my Cuttlebug or by hand. I was limited by the colours of felt I had and the letters were a challenge as they kept falling to bits, but I wasn't giving up and got there in the end.
Sadly the Cuttlebug Spot is going to take a break for a while. But Nilda and her team will be back soon with a new look blog and more fun challenges. I'll keep you posted.
Felt
Materials used - Blue cardstock, Cuttlebug plus House and Spring Floral die and XCut Rome alphabet die, Versamagic blue chalk ink and Black cotton.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE it Kerry! the whole card in felt! Your stitching is perfect too! Loved being teamies with you. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry! I wanted to let you know that I find your work very inspirational! I would like to pass along the Versatile Blogger award to you if you're interested. Please stop by my blog to pick it up - http://www.cardsonthefly.blogspot.com

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kerry, I love how you used the felt. It never occurred to me to make a cute little scene like this! Thanks for all the inspiration and it's been an honor to serve with you on TCS DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, love your all felt card! This is just a perfect scene D/T sister. I am gonna miss you while we are gone, will peek in on ya. It was a fantastic 3 months together, catcha soon!

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Kerry - I love the pretty colours of the houses...wouldn't it be lovely if all streets looked like that!?
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great card! You have outdone yourself!! Very big compliment from me 2 you!
    Thank you so much for being a teamy with me, you have been an inspiration and I will be following your blog! So no goodbyes, but see you in blogland!

    love
    Jannie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx