Masked Butterfly

Saturday, 5 March 2011

The lounge is nearly decorated and looks really nice and fresh. Just a few finishing touches to go. It was badly in need of some TLC and I don't think it's been touched for about 10 years. Dining room next!!

Managed to squeeze in some card making though and really enjoyed making this card. Lots of masking and stamping. Unusual colours for me, but I was pleased how it turned out.

Frames

Materials used - Yellow and white cardstock, Cricut plus Accent Essentials, Cuttlebug plus Divine Swirls embossing folder, Hero Arts Flourish background stamp ,Papermania Doodles stamps, Kaisercraft Script and Birthday sentiment stamps, Versamagic assorted chalk inks, Memento Rich Cocoa ink and Half pearls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx