Versatile Blogger - Thank You Kate x

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

 

I got a lovely surprise this week from Crafty Kate - The Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks Kate, I'm really chuffed.

To receive this award, I just need to do the following:-

  1. Thank the person who sent it to you
  2. Tell Us 7 things about yourself
  3. Send/Reward this to 15 bloggers

So here's some trivia about me -

  1. I've been married to my lovely hubby for 25 years.
  2. I can't stand peas.
  3. I love France and visit whenever I can and hope to live their one day.
  4. I love to ski but wish I could go a bit faster.
  5. I'd hate to be without my laptop.
  6. I love fresh cut flowers.
  7. Love to cycle but not with cars and lorries whizzing past.

I'm going to give the award to are my fantastic teamies at the Cuttlebug Spot. They have been a fab source of inspiration for the last 6 months. Thanks everyone. Hope you don't mind but there's only 14.

  1. Nilda
  2. Donna M
  3. Julie
  4. Lillie
  5. Donna
  6. Brenda
  7. Julia
  8. Teresa
  9. Vanessa
  10. Jennifer
  11. Helen
  12. Andy
  13. Agnes
  14. Jannie

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kerry, first I want to congratulate you on your Versatile Blogger Award. And, as a member of your team I want to thank you for passing it on to the team. You, my dear, are an inspiration to me as well...I am thrilled and honored to be part of such an awesoming talented group with people such as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrat to you too and thanks so much for thinking of me :P

    i hope we keep in touch. if i had money i would love to go to france and maybe just stay there too. maybe we can scrap together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Kerry for giving this to all of us! Thank you for thinking of me too and I must agree totally, the inspiration I have been giving by all is enormous and priceless! We will stay in touch and The Cuttlebug Spot will be back soon, I have no doubt about that!
    We will keep in touch, that is a promiss!

    Thank you so much once again!!

    love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Kerry - a lovely way to say goodbye to the CBS team!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx