WOYWW - Allsorts

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

My little workspace is covered with allsorts of bits and pieces. I've just got some Tim Holtz distress inks which are great, just wish the lids would stay on better. I've stamped some watercolour style images which you can see in the top left and bottom right of the photo, just need to mount them onto cards. And for a completely different style, I've just found this fab blog Clean and Simple Stamping, with card layout PDF's which you can download. I've used a couple of the layouts to make Anniversary cards. I love the simplicity of the layouts and with minimal supplies and a little stamping you can make great cards. I still have a hard time choosing papers though, does anyone else have this problem? Pop on over to WOYWW to see what other fun things are on desks this week.

WOYWW11jpg
2 Hearts

Materials used - A6 card blank, Black cardstock, Basic Grey Ambrosia papers, Woodware Flowers and Stems stamps, Dovecraft Sent with Love stamps, EK Success Open Scallop border punch, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versamagic Pumpkin chalk ink, Heart gems and Ribbon.

6 comments:

  1. lovely card and nice neat workspace you have there Happy WOYWW - hugs - Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Looks like your having fun with your new Tim Holtz things. Have a great WOYWW.
    DanielleP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thursday. I'm just doing a very quick blog dash to make sure all our WOYWW friends get the heads up on the BIG celebration draw over in our blog shop. Please excuse this copied and pasted message but it's the only way I can get round you all this week. If you check out my blog you will see what's keeping me busy :-)

    Shop draw http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    Good luck,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! Fun stuff and that is beautiful card! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #162

    ReplyDelete
  5. That card is really beautiful -clean and simple! I do have a problem choosing papers but mainly because I find they are just too pretty to use so I just look and stroke them!!!!!
    I see your from West Sussex like me, I'm in Chichester. Haven't we been having some beautiful days recently?
    Happy WOYWW
    Rebecca xx (32)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx