Less is More - Sketch Challenge

Friday, 1 April 2011

I can't remember how I came across the Less is More blog, but I love it and just had to join in. This weeks challenge is a simple sketch and trying to follow the rules I had to restrain myself from adding anything else, ribbon, inking edges etc etc. Plus DL is not the size card I usually work with and it seemed enormous to me. Super simple but I like the way it turned out.

Less is More 1
Less is more sketch 1

Materials used - White and pink cardstock, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Studio G DCRS88 clear stamp, Fiskars scallop edge punch, Heart punch, Brown gel pen and Stickles.

6 comments:

  1. Well Keryy, I like how it turned out too!
    I think it's positively lovely!
    Now you've found us, I'm afraid that you'll just HAVE to join in every week!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, well done, loving the pink, you will soon be addicted to the LIM site now :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry and welcome to our challenge blog
    So glad you found us as your card is a real treat!
    Sorry to say but you will probably be addicted now LOL
    Look forward to seeing you again
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab CAS card, especially love the doodled detail, and the scalloped edge, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and simple!

    I am a follower now... and would love it if you follow me back.

    Happy crafting,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx