Less is More - A Touch of Red

Friday, 8 April 2011

Just came back from a lovely trip to France. We stayed with my husbands cousin near to Angouleme. The weather was fantastic (33 degrees on Wednesday), the food and wine were great, peaceful countryside, what more can you ask for. Lovely.

The challenge over at Less is More this week is a touch of red. I got this little stamp free with Simply Cards and Papercraft and I thought this little creature was so cute, just look at those eyelashes.

Touch of Red 1

Materials used - White square card blank, Pink Petticoat free stamps, Woodware Flowers and Stems stamps, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and a Red brushmarker.

10 comments:

  1. This is really cute Kerry, love how you've used the sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, that card is just as cute as can be! I love the little lady bug, and the curved sentiment is perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Ch
    http://ya-dla-joie.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Kerry, love the shaped sentiment
    Very effective
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute card Kerry, that bug is super!
    Thanks for
    joining us and I hope to see you next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card, love the wavy sentiment.
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love it Kerry! This is my kind of card! Glad you had a lovely trip
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card , love how you used the stamp ande sentiment so well together x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx