Sunny April Day

Sunday, 10 April 2011

Wow, hasn't the weather been just fantastic. I'm meant to be finishing painting the dining room, but there's no way I'm staying inside when the sun is shining. You never know how long it will last.

I saw a technique online where you ink up an acrylic block, spritz with water and stamp onto cardstock. Took a bit of practice but eventually found it worked better with watercolour paper. I then masked off the edges and stamped over the top with a script stamp and then a Penny Black floral stamp. I really like soft layered look.

Watercolour Effect

Materials used - Cream A6 card blank, Watercolour paper, K & Co Hannah paper pad, Kaisercraft Script and Birthday stamps, Penny Black Painters Vase stamp, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tattered Rose and Old Paper, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx