Tweet

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

It's so nice to get a free gift with a magazine that you fall in love with and I just love the free Pink Petticoat stamps that came with Simply Cards and Papercraft recently. I've done some paper piecing on this card... probably my favourite technique with stamps... off to make another.

Tweet Day

Materials used - A6 White card blank, Pink petticoat stamps, Cosmo Cricket Togetherness papers, EK Success Postage Stamp border punch, Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Versamagic yellow chalk ink.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, I missed those stamps.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sweet. I have the same set but haven't used it yet! Very inspiring.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx