WOYWW - Will I ever make a card again!!!

Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Seems a long time ago I made a card, but at last the dining room is finished, but carpets and the suite needed to be cleaned. I managed to clean the lounge, dining room, Joshua's bedroom (which was pretty dirty but came up a treat), the study and the suite and thankfully we chose 2 glorious days to get it done. I hired a Rug Doctor from Tesco and I was really impressed with it, just wish it went right up to the edges. I promise it will be a crafty desk next week :)

WOYWW Cleaning (1)
WOYWW Cleaning (2)

4 comments:

  1. Spring cleaning is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always looks and smells so nice and fresh when you spring clean. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks some machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring clean??? Luckily I have no springs in my craft room! Happy late Easter Happy very late WOYWW too

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx