Happy Birthday Mum

Friday, 6 May 2011

We took my Mum and Dad for a lovely birthday lunch today, food was lovely and beautifully presented. Here's the card I made for my Mum using this lovely stamp from Creative Expressions. Called Elegant Ladies, there are 4 lovely ladies in the set to choose from plus sentiments too. Don't forget to buy some EZ Mount foam, luckily I just had enough for this stamp!!

Mums Birthday

Materials used - Square scallop card blank, Echo Park - For the Record papers, Creative Expressions U-Mount Rubber Stamps - Elegant Ladies, Hero Arts Flourish background stamp, Kaisercraft sentiment stamp, Clear and white embossing powders, Versamark Watermark ink, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Promarkers, Fiskars scallop border punch and Ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!! Love this stamp!
    My friend is getting a dress like that but only in black and white!!! It is beautiful, I bet your mum was happy with it!
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx