Less is More - Pick a Square

Monday, 30 May 2011

I've missed taking part in the Less is More challenges, but the study just had to be decorated. But I'm back in there now, making cards again. I could have worked in the dining room, but then everything migrates and then there's nowhere to eat our dinner!!

It's still amazes me how hard it is not to cover the card with everything I own :) but I do like the clean look. This card uses just 3 elements, stamps, half pearls and ink.

Pick a Square

Materials used - Square white card blank, Rhonna Farrer Swirls stamps, Woodware Tiny Phrases stamp, Memento Tuxedo black ink and Half Pearls.

18 comments:

  1. Simply splendid card and well done on the decorating too - we hate that in our house!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, so simple and yet so pretty :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a terrific card. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Simply elegant, love it!
    Glad you could join us
    Thanks very much
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. The blue pearls are a perfect accent color with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kerry - I love your card..... so simple, yet so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stylish card, it's simplicity makes it a stunner:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this simple, elegant, perfect.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Kerry. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and elegant, love the touch of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This works really well... simple yet elegant!
    Thanks so much for joining us once more.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just so very stylish - I LOVE it!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kerry...this card is fab! LOVE that swirl...very CAS and perfect with the touch of bling!
    My card is HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx