Less is More - White on White

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Yes, I know it's only May but I couldn't resist making a Christmas Card for the challenge over at Less is More this week. At least it's one less to make nearer the time. It's really hard to get a good photo of just white cards, more practice needed I think. The cards, as ever, are amazing this week, pop over and check them out.

White on White

Materials used - A6 card blank, White cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Snowflake die and Quickutz Polka Dot embossing folder and X Cut Rome alphabet die, White shimmer thread, Buttons and Stickles.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the button centres. Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let it snow I don't care we have had everything but lately. Gorgeous card and just love your snow flakes.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, great snowflakes and die cut sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun card Great as a Christmas card or just a skiers wish. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card and fab snowflakes

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely snowflakes- love the winter scenes for the white on white, but there's not too many of them- gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas card Kerry. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need this cuttlebug Die!!! IT's a beautiful card, perfect for christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx