Yummy

Friday, 13 May 2011

I made these little cupcakes ages ago and have just got round to putting them on a card. I really wanted the little cherries on top, but didn't have any half-pearls in the right colour. So, I embossed some myself with red glitter embossing powder. Had to be careful I didn't burn my fingers!!

Yummy Cakes

Materials used - White square card blank, Cuttlebug plus Polka Dots embossing folder, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row papers, Papermania Cupcake stamps, Toga alphabet stickers, Half Pearls, Red embossing powder, Stickles and Ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. He friend, they look good enough to eat! Wonderful work! How are you?
    We'll be in England in a fortnight, for 2.5 days in York, to visit some friends!!
    Will be thinking of you!

    love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx