Blue Skies

Monday, 6 June 2011

Went on another cycle ride to West Wittering on Friday (before the weather changed!!), beautiful sunshine but so windy again. When we got there, the cars were queuing out onto the main road to get into the car park. It was fun just to cycle past everyone and straight onto the beach. One place I've never walked around was East Head.  It was so peaceful and away from the crowds. We managed to cycle part of the way and then the tyres started sinking in the sand. Time to get off and walk, I thought. I'm amazed the photos are not blurred considering how windy it was.

West Wittering
West Wittering (2)

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures.

    I am often to be found in Selsey!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx