Stars

Saturday, 4 June 2011

Nice and easy mans card from me today.

I'm off to France for a week on Tuesday for a cycling holiday with my lovely hubby. We are staying lovely area of the Charente at my hubbys cousins place. No internet there,so I'll try and get some posts done before I go. Fingers crossed the weather will be good as cycling in soggy shorts isn't good!!

Stars

Materials used - A6 white card blank, Brown cardstock, Papers (can't remember who's), Kaisercraft sentiment stamp, Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Fiskars Postage Stamp border punch, Buttons and Twine.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good cycling holiday...
    The colours of this card are lovely. Love the distressed appearance.

    xxx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx