Bicycles

Thursday, 14 July 2011

I'm not a vintage card maker, but a recent article in Simply Cards and Papercraft took me to this fantastic blog - The Graphics Fairy. It's filled with fantastic vintage images, such as advertising pictures, flowers, birds, animals, transport, clothing and so much more and they are all free to download. I downloaded this great image of bicycles, great for a mans card.

Bicycles

Materials used - A6 card blank, Image from The Graphics Fairy, Story of Us papers, Kaisercraft sentiment stamp, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Black gel pen, Circle punches, Buttons and Twine.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool card this! Love the image and the papers match perfectly. Ideal card for a man.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab card and very masculine, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx