Less is More - Button or Ribbon

Sunday, 24 July 2011

Has anyone been watching the Tour de France. I cycle, but these guys are nuts!! The Alps stages were fantastic, beautiful scenery and awesome riding.

For a less exhausting pastime, the lovely ladies over at Less is More have chosen my 2 favourite embellishments for this weeks challenge - Button or Ribbon. So I have chosen both for my card. I also made the felt flower using my Cuttlebug.

Ribbon and Button

Materials used - White and pink cardstock, Cuttlebug plus Tim Holtz Tattered Flower die and Cuttlebug Scribble Flower die, Woodware Sentiments clear stamps, Fiskars Bracket border punch, Versamagic pink chalk ink, Felt, Ribbon and Button.

22 comments:

  1. Pretty soft and delicate card, love the gorgeous soft tones here.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how very lovely. I love how soft and delicate this feels.
    Thank you for the inspiration, I best get busy making my card.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just SO pretty!
    I love the delicate feel of this really gorgeous card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely and delicate, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, love the sideways sentiment
    FAB!
    Thanks so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola Kerry, thank you for to visit my blog.
    Beautiful card Kerry, sweet and romantic, i love to much the pink color it's one of my favourite color, the lace it's a very delicate touch.
    A hug from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty - like the die you used for the flower - great idea in felt - and I love the choice of border punch. Great card then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your felt flower with the button and bow centre!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is one gorgeous card the detail is just beautiful so delicate yet so effective love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really pretty and feminine card. I love where you placed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So feminine and delicate, Kerry! The lace looks lovely. The sentiment looks just perfect as well.
    Glad that LIM relaxes you! LOL!
    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty soft and delicate. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty card love the felt flower........K x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty and delicate card.The felt flower is fab.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is so soft and pretty, lovely card
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colours of this card, and what you've done with the sentiment. So pretty. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, I love it! So pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx