Masked Tree

Monday, 26 September 2011

Here's my first card in a while, can't believe it's been so long since I posted one. I cut out a tree onto scrap paper using my Cricut, then using the whole where the tree was, I attached it to the card using repositionable tape. I lightly inked with green chalk ink and then stamped with a darker green using a script stamp. I do like this technique as it comes out different every time.

Masked Tree

Materials used - Cricut plus Wild Card cartridge, Kaisercraft Script and Happy Birthday stamps, Craft and cream card stock, Fiskars Postage Stamp border punch, Versamagic brown and green chalk inks, Twine and a Button.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry, remember me? LOL hope you are fine, am going to see your blog every now and then and love what you did with this tree! Clever lady!

    Love
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx