The Cuttlebug Spot is back

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

I can't believe we've had a 6 month break, but it's great to be back playing along with a my Cuttlebug Spot friends. The challenges will now be every 2 weeks and we're going to add some Cricut and stamping to our projects. For our first card, it's Anything Goes. So with Christmas coming up, I thought I'd share these little cards I made with a cute little stamp I bought from a friend. I was going to paper piece the mouse and bauble, but it was so fiddly, I decided to colour with my Promarkers. At Christmas I have so many cards to make, that I kept the layout the same, but just used whatever papers and ribbon I had to hand.

Christmas Mouse

Materials used - 4" square card blanks, Cuttlebug plus Sizzix Phrases, Wishes & Kisses and Snowflakes texture plates, Sizzix Snowflakes embossing folder, Stampendous Max Bobble stamp, Sizzix Oval die, Assorted Promarkers, Papers and ribbon from my stash, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Woodware Tiny Phrases clear stamp and Glitter.

3 comments:

  1. These are fab Kerry....such a sweet image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry, welcome back in the team, great to see you all again!!
    These are sooooooo cutiepetutie!!!

    Love them friend!

    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made three similar Cards and made them look so different. Awesome Job! Love them. So glad the Cuttlebug Spot is back! Thanks for Sharing your pretty Cards. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx