Cuttlebug Spot - Turkey

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Thanks Jannie for choosing the theme for this weeks challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot, "Something fun with Turkey". I must admit I struggled with this one, but I came up with this card, I hope you like it. I wish all my American friends a great Thanksgiving on Thursday 24th November.

Turkey
Materials used - White, yellow, brown and kraft card stock, Cricut plus Create a Critter and Stretch your Imagination, Cuttlebug plus Docrafts Petal Power embossing folder, Echo Park - For the Record papers, Assorted scrap rub-ons, EK Success Open Scallop border punch, Versamagic black chalk ink, Glitter and Fibre.

4 comments:

  1. How cute and fun is that!! Great take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling Kerry! We'll be eating pasta AND turkey on Thanksgiving. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry,hihihi this is too funny!!!! Love love love it!!! Great job!!!

    Love,
    Janniexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - your turkey is so jolly!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx